Welcome to your first Render Rocket Render!
Here are some guidelines for a successful first render:
- FTP is the best option for uploading large (over 10 MB) source files or ZIP/RAR packages.
- Start by launching a single frame or a small range of frames to confirm you are getting the output you desire using our FREE test renders.
- Try a low resolution test first. This will get you quicker results.
- If your job requires custom plugins or shaders you may need to contact support for us to set these up.
- Make sure your projects are set to the proper 32-bit or 64-bit setting, you will need to configure this using our manage projects page after you have created your new project.
About your Credit Balance
How do credits work?
- 1 core hour = one hour of rendering on a single core.
- For example, 10 frames that take 1 hour each on a 4 core computer would use 40 credits:
10 frames x 1 hour each x 4 cores = 40 core hours = 40 credits.
By default your renders will end once you have run out of credits. You can change your account to continue running when you run out of credits by switching your Zero Credit Policy in Account Settings. In this mode, if your renders exceed the amount of credits you have in your account, the overage will be charged to your credit card on file at your current rate per credit. More details on responsibilities and billing questions are explained in the User Agreement. If you have any questions, or have any issues running your renders, please contact support and we will do our best to help you.
Each time you launch a render you are agreeing to the Render Rocket User agreement. Have a great flight!
I hereby attest that I am the authorized user for this account (Client), and that I am acting within the line and scope of my agency for Client to enter into this Agreement and to utilize the services of Render Rocket, a Stratuscore company (Render Rocket).
- Client will review the render settings table (Order) on the launch render page and verify that all of the information contained therein is accurate and describes the service that Client is ordering from Render Rocket.
- Client hereby agrees to allow Render Rocket to charge the credit card specified in Order for the total cost of the render. The actual cost of services to be rendered shall be the number of core hours utilized in the processing of the Order, less pre-paid credits, if any are available in Client's account, multiplied by the cost per core hour specified in the Order.
- Client agrees that the rate at which core hours is charged will be that shown in the Order. Client acknowledges and understands that Render Rocket does not charge for completion of the entire job, but for core hours utilized during processing of the job. Should Client abort the job for any reason, core hours utilized up to the point of abortion will still be charged.
- Client understands that Render Rocket is in no way responsible for meeting Client's deadlines or budgets. Client understands that the Render Rocket automated render farm displays a list of “transactions” for all previous work done, as well as a "running total" for each specific job. Client understands that the render farm is self service and that it is Client's responsibility to monitor the progress of each job and the charges accrued for services provided, and to contact Render Rocket support if they have any questions.
- Client understands that Render Rocket provides no guarantees regarding the completion times on any job, under any circumstances. Any estimates provided by Render Rocket are provided purely as guidance and shall not be misconstrued to indicate a price quote or other form of guarantee in any way. Actual results may vary materially. Client has been given the ability to conduct test renders to help aid the client in determining his own estimate on how long any particular job may take, but the performance on any test frame shall not be construed as any guarantee that performance on any of the frames in the full job will be the same.
- Render Rocket reserves the right to terminate or suspend any job for any reason.
- This Agreement will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the United States and the State of Delaware as applied to agreements entered into and to be performed entirely within that state between residents of that State.
- This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties relating to this subject matter and supersedes all prior or simultaneous representations, discussions, negotiations, and agreements, whether written or oral.
- If any part, term, or provision of this Agreement is later considered void, illegal, or unenforceable, or in conflict with any law of federal, state, or local government having jurisdiction over the Agreement, the validity of the remaining portions or provisions shall not be affected.
Should Client fail to pay any invoice then the invoice will accrue interest at the rate of 1.5% per month, or 18% per annum. In the event Render Rocket must turn any invoice over to collections then Client agrees to pay all attorneys' fees, court cost, and expenses related to collection of said invoices.